Expense Reduction Analysts : Stand 230
UK and Irelandâ€™s leading Specialist Procurement Advisors Our franchise partners have a collective turnover greater than any other Cost Reduction Franchise in the UK & Ireland, providing them with the means to pay off their mortgages early, take more holidays a year, or to simply spend more quality time with their family and friends.
Our franchise partners have a collective turnover greater than any other Cost Reduction Franchise in the UK & Ireland, providing them with the means to pay off their mortgages early, take more holidays a year, or to simply spend more quality time with their family and friends.
Expense Reduction Analysts (UK) operates as a family owned, independent organisation and since 1992 we have built a formidable team of over 150 franchise partners. We are currently the trusted procurement advisors to over 800 organisations and our franchise partners enable organisations to save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending habits.
What you benefit from, when joining Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise:
- Build a business around your core skills and expertise
- Huge earning potential where you profit directly from your hard work
- A flexible business giving you control over your work life balance
- World class training including a tailored personal development programme
- Become part of a powerful brand with an exceptional track record
Every business needs Expense Reduction Analysts:
With cost reduction being the number one issue facing both the public and private sectors, there has never been a better time to take the step into self-employment and invest in your own ability.
Your skills and ambition, combined with Expense Reduction Analystsâ€™ knowledge, tools, training & support brought together in their dynamic business structure can provide you with the formula for success that you are looking for.
â€œThe thing that joining Expense Reduction Analysts has done for me, is that it has given me control over what I do. I wanted to be able to decide what was right for me and my business, and being part of Expense Reduction Analysts has given me the freedom to do thatâ€- Adam Wheatley joined May 2002
Financial rewards to match your ambition:
Your fellow consultants typically earn their fees from their clients on a 50% share of the savings that they are able to deliver. After the initial project has been completed and you become a trusted and vital part of your clients business you may find that they employ you on a more traditional consultancy basis, and with full training and support, itâ€™s understandable how franchisees turnover between Â£50k - Â£500k PA, many from their home based office.
â€œOver the last 17 years I have been a franchisee with Expense Reduction Analysts I have consistently earned over Â£100k and on some of those years it has been pushing closer to Â£200kâ€ - Neil Cullen joined April 1994
Grow with Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise training & support programme:
Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise know that their business is only as good as their people. That is why they have developed an industry leading training and development programme that is committed to nurturing your talent.
The Expense Reduction Analysts foundation programme training runs over an initial five week period and equips new franchisees with all the necessary skills required to develop and run a successful business.
''I had a fairly modest expectation and I thought this would provide me with Â£40-50K PA and keep me going until retirement. The reality couldnâ€™t be further from what I expected, it is a completely different dimension'' â€“ Derek Hodd, consultant since 1999
You will be taught to:
- Win new clients and develop strong relationships
- Build multiple revenue streams
- Work with your fellow franchisees through joint ventures
- Analyse clientâ€™s expenditure using Expense Reduction Analysts' bespoke tools
- Negotiate clientâ€™s suppliers and prepare tenders
- Produce and implement recommendations
- Work alongside clients to maintain long term savings
Expense Reduction Analysts Consultancy Franchise Financial Information
Initial Franchise Fee: 39,900k+vat
Management Service Fee: 12.5% of gross income
''The business has given my family and me a better work life balance and delivers a six figure income. I have made some great friends and it has enabled me to realise all my dreams in a very short space of time. I wish I had started this 10 years ago'' - Robert Stearn joined November 2006
The Expense Reduction Analysts Franchise Package includes:
- One year fast track training programme:
- Business development
- Building client relationships
- Technical project tendering
- Fast track marketing launch programme
- Clear and comprehensive technical manuals
- Dedicated business coach providing support on Business & Marketing planning
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Proprietary Customer Relationship Management system giving access to:
- Supplier database
- Network of franchised consultants
- Opportunity to work in project teams through joint ventures
- Regular regional meetings
- Two national conferences
- Annual supplier exhibition
Web : www.erafranchise.net
Tel : 02380 829 737