STAND NUMBER: 260
Apollo Blinds is the UK`s largest window blinds franchise network.
Our franchisees sell and install quality, made-to-measure window blinds, shutters and awnings. We have the widest collection of window blind coverings in the UK and as well as all the collections you`d expect (Vertical, Roller, Venetian, Pleated, Roman and Conservatory blinds and shutters), our specialist blinds are actually our bestsellers, such as our fantastic energy-saving Duette® blinds - which have an innovative honeycomb construction that enables the blinds to retain heat during winter and provide shade during summer.
Entry level to Apollo Blinds
Most new franchisees opt for a mobile business because it offers a cost-effective entry point to capitalise on our renowned brand, which has a reputation for providing high-quality window coverings at excellent value for money and with fantastic customer service. You can benefit from:
• Using Apollo Blinds` range of expertly created marketing and branding collateral, including our stunning collection books to support product demonstrations
• Becoming part of a network of franchisees who are willing to share knowledge and advice
• The competitive trade prices we receive as part of the Hunter Douglas Group (the world`s largest blinds company - with an annual turnover of £2 billion)
• Access to a range of detailed yet accessible documentation, including training guides and operating manuals
• Bespoke training tailored to suit the specific needs of a growing business
Investing in Apollo Blinds
All our products are made to measure, meaning your money won`t be tied up in stock. Upon order, you`ll take a deposit, with the balance due on the day of installation. These two factors (strong cash flow and no costly stock holding) in particular mean that opening your Apollo Blinds franchise is a low-risk investment.
More than 70% of the modest franchise fee of £17,000 is invested directly back into your new business: £12,000 will be used to provide you with marketing materials, documentation and all the other excellent benefits. And £4,000 from the franchise fee is reinvested into our tried-and-tested approach to market the launch of your new business.
What Apollo Blinds is looking for
Our ideal franchisee is passionate and dedicated to developing their business and providing excellent customer service. They make good use of the training and support we offer and aren`t afraid to ask for help from our expert teams when and where they need it.