STAND NUMBER: 514
Swimkidz - join the best, change lives and be successful
Swimkidz was established in 2009 to offer an alternative swimming school for expectant Mum's, babies, toddlers and children. A rapid growth of the company has followed due to the quality of the training, teaching and exceptional customer service that is offered by the like-minded and well-trained franchisees.
To be the swim school of choice for parents by delivering structured, stimulating and fun lessons from pre-birth, through toddlers to young children.
• To provide quality, affordable swimming lessons for expectant Mum's, babies, toddlers and children of all abilities.
• To be delivered in a safe and stimulating environment by qualified, experienced and enthusiastic instructors who will pass on their passion for swimming to future generations.
• This will be achieved through the Swimkidz family friendly team of dedicated franchisee`s, instructors and support staff.
• We aim to be the number one most sought after provider in the UK and Internationally for baby, toddler and children`s swimming lessons and to be recognised as such by our customers and competitors.
Swimkidz offers an innovative and unique swimming program that begins during pregnancy and continues past birth. We teach parents to have confidence and to keep fit both pre- and post-natal and to continue their child`s aquatic journey in a safe, caring and nurturing environment up to their tenth birthday and sometimes beyond. Teaching swimming offers fantastic rewards both emotionally and financially, witnessing the bond between baby and parent grow is truly magical.
As a Swimkidz Franchisee you will receive:
• Extensive training in both business management and swimming
• Access to the Swimkidz website
• Access to the Swimkidz customer database
• Extensive lesson plans for all levels of classes
• Full business support from our expert team
• Branded goods and uniforms to get you on your way
People are the backbone of Swimkidz and they are key to the success of the business and this is why we look for the following in our Franchisees:
• Passion. It is important that people coming into the business enjoy what they do and this is helped if they have a passion for swimming.
• Commitment. Being a Swimkidz Franchisee takes dedication to ensure that the service delivered is exceptional to other employees and customers alike.
• Customer Focus. Customers are the backbone of our business and it is important that people have the right attitude and approach to customers so that the service they receive is exceptional.
• Honesty and Integrity. It is imperative that everything that our Franchisees do is carried out with honesty and integrity and in the best interest of Swimkidz.
• To be the Best. We encourage our Franchisees, teachers and employees to be the best in their field of expertise. This means challenging the `status quo` and being flexible in your approach to others.
If this excites you please take time to come and visit us on stand 514, visit our website www.swimkidz.co.uk or give us a call on 01189 836130