STAND NUMBER: US05
MUSE Global Schools
A new U.S. franchise model for Early Childhood Education. Ages 2.3 through Kindergarten. Founded on passion-based learning, academics, communication, sustainability and self-efficacy. Director James Cameron and his wife Suzy Amis Cameron started MUSE School CA in 2006 with Suzy's sister Rebecca Amis.
Our mission: Inspiring and preparing people to live consciously with themselves, one another, and the planet.
Each student expresses and learns through their passion. They are encouraged to be themselves, be confident, communicate effectively with others, and to explore their own creativity.
Our sustainable campuses include the following:
- Plant-based meals and snacks ONLY - no outside food or single-use containers allowed
- Seed-to-table program allowing students to participate in the planting, nurturing, growth, cultivation and ultimately consuming of much of their own food
- Green restaurant (our flagship campus has been named the "Greenest Restaurant in the World"
- Alternative power sources
- Natural classrooms utilizing reclaimed/recycled materials and incorporating local flora
Began franchising in early 2019 after 13 years of proven success and perfecting systems/processes.