OUR NUMBERS REALLY DO ADD UP...
This business is one of the most rewarding franchises in the UK, with two routes depending on your ambition:
1. Lucrative business: owner-manager, £100K+ earnings per year
Build your first centre managing your team of maths instructors and grow your student base to earn £100K - £150K per year in c. 2-3 years.
2. Build a MULTI-CENTRE empire: owner-director, £1m+ EBITDA per year
Multi-centre operations have the potential to deliver £1M+ EBITDA per annum from an 8-10 centre operation, proven in USA.
With a Mathnasium franchise, you’ll be in the business of changing the lives of our next generation, all while earning a great income and building an asset to sell in the future.
“I was in international finance and wanted to achieve more than simply earning money. I investigated many franchises, even McDonald’s, before investing in Mathnasium because the rewards are so much more than just financial. I took over as the UK franchisor just before Covid landed and the UK networks sales are up 109% because the huge demand that
already existed has increased further.”
John Preston – UK Franchisor and Clapham Franchisee
No teaching experience required: you will be running your business and employ instructors to deliver the tailored tuition in your centre(s) and online. How you grow your business is up to you…
- Proven premises-based business model: Start your first centre and employ your instructors who will deliver Maths tuition to children aged 4-16 years old
- Build a regular monthly subscription income: Children attend frequently enabling your team to have a real impact on their skills and confidence
- Ambitious? Open more centres or grow super-centres: Once your first centre is returning a healthy profit, open your second, or grow a super-centre
THE MATHNASIUM METHOD™
The jobs of the future aren’t memorising things from a piece of paper. Maths is fundamental to STEM careers such as computing and engineering, and it also gives children lifelong analytical and critical decision-making skills.
There is a growing crisis with the lack of skilled maths teaching in the UK, an issue our centres address with the Mathnasium MethodTM. Our proprietary teaching materials and techniques have been built around the UK curriculum and are delivered to each child via a personalised learning plan that addresses their specific needs. Your team will teach for understanding, not rote learning.
Your instructors will have more than 22,000 pages of resources to call on to drive the best results for children in your local community. And with Mathnasium@home, the same face-to-face learning in real-time with your instructor is delivered online increasing your reach and your income.
Our most successful franchisees start out in their centres, managing their instructors, meeting and greeting parents and enjoying the reward of seeing children transform in confidence.
The speed and scale of growth is completely up to you, with the flexibility to move into the role of an owner-director; employ centre managers and open more centres; or focus on a single centre.
- Customers are families who prioritise their children’s success
- Founded in 2002, with over 1,000 centres globally
- Create a safe learning environment in-centre(s) and online, in real-time
TERRITORIES AVAILABLE ACROSS THE COUNTRY
If you are interested in learning more about the Mathnasium business opportunity you will need:
- The passion and pedigree to help children thrive
- The confidence to relate to affluent parents
- To be hands-on with your centre(s), particularly at the beginning
- At least £30K of your own capital to invest (with the ability to borrow for a total investment of £100K to £160K, depending on location)
Request free info
"I always felt like there was something missing, something more I could be doing with my time."
The people and history behind the global leader in maths tuition - a business born from passion and the desire to help children achieve better futures.
Meet the franchisor and hear from franchisees on what life is like with the global leader in maths tuition.
The impact of Mathnasium on a young boy learning maths - in his second language and in the middle of a pandemic.
Undaunted by everything the pandemic could throw at his fledgling business, the owner of Mathnasium Fulham has already secured a territory for his second centre and plans to open another three.
Thanks to great leadership and an online platform in development for 3 years beforehand, Mathnasium franchisees have enjoyed exceptional growth through the pandemic with turnover up 109%.