Join a family company with 65,000 happy customers, 32 years heritage & a place as the leading vacuum servicing business in the UK.
What can a PHC Franchisee enjoy if they work with us?
- Join an independent family-owned business that is the UK market leader
- Be part of a profitable, proven business model with over 30 years’ experience
- Earn money come rain or shine, no weather or seasonal dependency
- Look forward to Annual Profits of over £50,000+ in your first year
- Work in the comfort & convenience of customers’ living rooms
- Build a stable future with our respected customer membership schemes
- Work Monday to Friday with no evenings or weekends required
- Full professional training programme, no previous experience necessary
- Work 52 weeks of the year if you want to
- Enjoy low start-up costs for your new PHC Vacuum Services Franchise
- Finally be your own Boss in 2022
- Know that 26 million UK households own a vacuum cleaner & they all need servicing
Who are PHC Vacuum Services?
We are the UK’s leading professional, independent “in-home” mobile vacuum service & repair service. We started in 1989 and are now the go-to brand for domestic vacuum servicing and repairs for most major brands of vacuum cleaners including Dyson, Kirby, Miele, G-Tech, Oreck and SEBO.
We have a loyal customer database of more than 65,000 customers and have serviced & repaired more than 500,000 vacuum cleaners owned by UK households. We are committed to customer service excellence & have our own bespoke in-house technology systems that efficiently manage our franchise network and help our franchisees grow their customer base. PHC Vacuum Services is capturing the growing domestic vacuum servicing market and taking advantage of the desire to repair & not replace valuable machines. Join our team today.
Join a growth sector for an essential domestic service
Vacuum cleaners now cost on average more than £700 and that will only increase. There are almost 26 million domestic households in the UK and they all have a vacuum cleaner and many have more than one. Vacuum cleaners are used almost every day and are worth looking after. As a PHC Franchisee, you can do just that.
Why choose a PHC Vacuum Franchise?
With over 30 million vacuum cleaners in use every day in the UK and vacuums costing upwards of £700, there has never been a more ideal time to take advantage of this huge potential market.
Everyone owns a vacuum cleaner so there will never be a shortage of customers. You can work hours that suit you, no weekends or evenings, no seasonality to the demand for the service, no office overheads and independence to manage your franchise as your own business.
PHC Vacuum Services has been in business since 1989, has a sterling reputation for excellent customer service and is still family owned and managed. The support you will receive is from the people who built the organisation from the roots up.
Highly profitable, you can look forward to earning £50,000 in your first year as you service vacuum cleaners and build your membership scheme.
Marketing & Technology
We will provide you with all the marketing tools & technology to find new customers and achieve impressive results. You will not be left on your own; we are here to support you throughout your franchise operations.
The franchise fee for a PHC Vacuum Services Franchise is £12,500 and includes the initial training with us. PHC Vacuum Services has also secured competitive finance packages with Lloyds Bank PLC to assist with setting up your business and Government Grants are additionally available.
If you have a passion for people, show true initiative and a strong desire to succeed both personally and professionally then we want to hear from you here at PHC. This is a great opportunity and we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with us today!
Address126 High Street