Book a Meeting at the Show
Invest in the multi-billion dollar English language training business with the globally popular Pingu's English - already a worldwide success in pre-school education in 20 countries worldwide. No education experience necessary.
Pingu's English is the fun and effective pre-school training franchise from the UK, that encourages children to be speaking English fluently before they start school.
What is Pingu's English?
As our exclusive Pingu's English Master Licensee, you'll have the rights to reach the lucrative kindergarten market across your country, every day of the year, using both of our highly-respected international programs: -
• A ready-made, three-year full-time international English kindergarten curriculum for young children. Developed with the University of Kingston, London, it has over 3,500 hours of content, 36 Teacher Manuals and daily lesson plans!
• A four-level after-school ELT program for young children, aimed at developing their confidence in English
Pingu's English is owned by the Linguaphone Group, a UK-based company with over 115 years of experience in the language training market and already in twenty countries worldwide including China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Italy and Estonia.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to appoint strong, ambitious entrepreneurs for a number of global markets outside the UK across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With exclusive rights to open corporately owned and licensed Pingu's English Schools you'll have the business acumen, experience and investment to make a success in your own market.
Why do Master Franchisees join Pingu's English?
• Proven business model from an international global brand
• A sound, scalable investment
• No education experience necessary
• The only international kindergarten program worldwide to feature Pingu!
• Territorial exclusivity - own and run your own business in a high-growth sector
• Market-leading education resources including Student Packs and Teacher Manuals
• Comprehensive and unlimited training, marketing and operational support
• Dedicated business development manager providing ongoing advice and support
• Support from the existing Pingu`s English global Master Franchisee network
• And lastly, make a difference to the lives of children worldwide to get a head-start in life!
If you're serious about building a strong, nationwide Pingu's English business with us, then we'd love to meet you at IFS 2020 - Stand 1408. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or text +44 (0)7799 723 218.
Tel: +44 (0) 7799 723 218