Have you always wanted to be your own boss?
Do you want to make more money, have more free time and secure your future?
We will help you build and run a profitable business that runs itself, using a proven and tested model in the still new and rapidly growing industry of outsourcing.
Our operating company in Harlow was founded in 2004 and provides remote telephone answering and administrative services for both large and small businesses using a team of Personal Assistants. The pilot franchise has now been launched in Twickenham with clients on board from day one.
The aim of every successful business owner is to have a business that runs itself. The Zeb PA franchise offering has developed a systematic approach with:
1. A business plan that keeps overheads to a minimum from the start.
2. A growth strategy that builds a client portfolio which is likely to stay with you for years.
3. Guidance on how to put in place a structure that allows the business to manage itself.
3. Large territories, each with around 50,000 registered businesses, and roughly another 50,000 unregistered businesses.
4. Marketing support and advice with the freedom for you to develop your entrepreneurial flair.
5. Assistance from the CEO, Alan Hopgood, as well as Kaye Fryer and rest of the head office team in Essex.
Franchise Cost: £8,500 + VAT
Instalment option £170 a month + VAT
Work from home initially
No experience required
Seminars & Workshops
McDonald's Insight Hall
This seminar hall offers the chance to discover what being a McDonald’s ... Read More
Featuring the A-Z's of Franchising with John P Hayes plus lots more! Has a ... Read More
The Franchise Show is not just useful for those looking at buying a franchi... Read More
Buying a Franchise
Whether you are new or experienced to the world of franchising, it's our pl... Read More
Franchise Advice Zone
Free, Impartial Franchise AdviceSponsored by EWIF (Encouraging Wome... Read More
Master Licensing Matchmaking
Matching you, one-to-one, with Master Licence BrandsMany of the internation... Read More
1-2-1 Appointments – Finance, Legal and Franchising a Business
Your chance to book a free appointment with one of our Franchise experts.... Read More
Bring your business card, pull up a chair, prepare your business pitch, and... Read More