Want to find out more about PR? Great, you’re in the right place!
At Rev PR, we help franchisors and franchisees to move their business forwards. We do that by getting your brand into the press and by creating valuable content that feeds your online and offline presence.
We tend to work with people in one of three ways:
1) We work as your PR team – we find the stories in your business (often write them up) and pitch them to the local or national press. By building relationships with the right journalists, editors, producers and bloggers, we secure coverage for you in both franchise and mainstream media.
2) We work as your copywriting team – penning anything from brochures and web content to editorial you’ve booked in magazines, expert guides for use as data capture tools and even award entries.
3) Most commonly, we do both, and become your in-house PR and content team. Working hand-in-hand with your marketing lead to produce a consistent flow of external coverage and internal content.
Benefits for franchisors:
• Build organic exposure for your brand and concept
• Engage with your target audience in a meaningful way
• Demonstrate franchisee success and market demand
• Ensure prospects find positive, engaging content at every stage of their journey
• Support network growth for collective success and concept validation.
Benefits for franchisees:
• Consumer PR campaign kick-starts a new business
• Business owner profile raising to become the local expert
• Local brand awareness generates more customers and increased sales
• Boost attendance at grand openings, showcase events and product launches.
By combining consumer, B2B and franchise PR, you can improve individual franchise businesses which, in turn, will benefit your franchise recruitment efforts. Franchisors and franchisees all benefit from more media coverage, consistent cross-channel messaging and audiences who engage with valuable, insightful content. We don’t just pitch stories, we create conversations.
We’re affiliated with the British Franchise Association and the Public Relations & Communications Association, as well as being longstanding members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations. Our clients range from home-grown start-ups to multinational giants entering the UK market, based in industries such as healthcare, automotive and children’s services. We work on many different aspects of the PR mix with our clients including content creation, copywriting, and influencer relations plus we deliver PR training to their teams.
The truth is, PR really isn’t that mystifying – but it takes time and people with the right skills to keep your efforts consistent. Hello, we’re TeamRev.